We know switching gyms can be rough, so to make your transition smooth sailing we'd love for you to come check us out for a week: for FREE! This way you can see our amazing training facility, meet your new coaches and fellow athletes, and experience the higher quality training at Fathom.
The Fathom difference:
- Advanced Strength and Conditioning Programming: Fathom's results-based programming is thoroughly researched and crafted by Fathom's owner and Head Coach. We overlay a proven strength development system with traditional CrossFit metabolic conditioning to guarantee development in all areas of your fitness.
- Multiple Program Offerings: CrossFit, Olympic Weightlifting (USAW Fathom Barbell Club), Gymnastics, and Open Gym
- Quality over Quantity: At Fathom our approach to fitness is to provide you the highest quality experience to promote quick and long-lasting results. To accomplish this, we cap the total number of athletes we train and limit the number of athlete per group training session. This means our Coaching Team knows every athlete's goals, movements, and can better serve your needs.
- Open Gym Times: Can't make it to the group coaching session?...we have Open Gym times throughout the weekdays and weekends.
- Accessible Schedule: Group training sessions start as early as 5:30am and are as late as 7:30pm.
- Professional Coaching Staff: Our Coaching Team are full-time professionals (no hobbyist or part-time trainers here). Your fitness is our passion and we're dedicated to your progress. Fathom is the only San Diego gym with a staff at CF Level 2 (most coaches are Level 3).
- Outdoor Training: Fathom is located in a new shopping center with wide, lit sidewalks perfect for short sprints or longer runs. We get outside 3-4 times a week to take advantage of the San Diego sun!
- Amenities: Come for the results, stay for the high quality. Our members enjoy free dedicated parking, easy access to multiple highways, showers, Wodify performance tracking software and app, Flowater (premium filtered water), and ROMWOD (guided stretching) access, plus more!
Simply fill out the form and our team will contact you to schedule a time for you to come in for a gym tour. We look forward to meeting and training with you!