Come see why we're 5-Star Rated! And why Fathom is the best gym for starting your CrossFit training!
Come on in for your FREE 1-on-1 intro session. Tour our facility, meet our happy members and experienced coaches, and chart a new course to your fitness goals!
During your intro session, you’ll receive:
- Gym Tour: Explore our world-class facility, equipment, and all that Fathom has to offer like included upscale amenities: free dedicated parking, showers, performance tracking software, & more!)
- Fathom Training Briefing: We'll give you an overview of our unique, results-driven training methodology and fitness coaching options.
- Meet your Coaches: the Fathom staff has the over 50 years of combined training experience and all hold the highest CrossFit qualifications. The Coaching team is a full-time staff dedicated to your fitness goals; no hobbiest Coaches here, only the best professionals for our Fathom members!
- Create an Action Plan to achieve your goals
- Q&A: Get your questions answered and learn how you can get started training. We have a guided onboarding plan to get you started down the path to fitness success!
- And so much more!
Simply fill out the form and our team will contact you to schedule a time for you to come in for your intro session. We look forward to meeting and training with you!
The Fathom difference:
- Onboarding Process for Beginners: We know joining a new gym can be intimidating...that's why we designed a guided path that includes Foundations Sessions to teach you the movements, nutrition education, and much more. This is all designed to make you feel confident in your new fitness journey with us!
- Quality over Quantity: At Fathom our approach to fitness is to provide you the highest quality experience to promote quick and long-lasting results. To accomplish this, we cap the total number of athletes we train and limit the number of athlete per group training session. This means our Coaching Team knows every athlete's goals, movements, and can better serve your needs.
- Multiple Program Offerings: CrossFit, Fit (45min bootcamp style), Olympic Weightlifting, Gymnastics, and Open Gym...we'll help you choose what program is best for accomplishing your goals.
- Open Gym Times: Can't make it to the group coaching session?...we have Open Gym times throughout the weekdays and weekends.
- Accessible Schedule Group training sessions start as early as 5:30am and are as late as 7:30pm with additional times throughout the day.
- Professional Coaching Staff: Our Coaching Team are full-time professionals (no hobbyist or part-time trainers here). Your fitness is our passion and we're dedicated to your progress.
- Outdoor Training: Fathom is located in a new shopping center with wide, lit sidewalks perfect for short sprints or longer runs. We get outside 3-4 times a week to take advantage of the San Diego sun!
- Amenities: Come for the results, stay for the high quality. Our members enjoy free dedicated parking, easy access to multiple highways, showers, Wodify performance tracking software and app, Flowater (premium filtered water), and ROMWOD (guided stretching) access, plus more!